The Ingatestone & District Camera Club
The Ingatestone & District Camera Club was founded in 1953. The club has always followed emerging trends in photographic development through the years moving from Black and White to Colour prints then to the use of film transparencies. However the move to Digital photography has brought about a significant change in the quality and quantity of images produced. The clubs first Digital image competition was in 2006/7 and the quality of images produced has continued to improve. In September 2021, we moved to our new meeting place at the Seymour Pavilion, which offers a car park, a built-in projector, and free wifi. This has allowed us to have talks remotely via Zoom (when necessary), as well as the streaming of informative Youtube videos.